The Student Activities Account class is a one-day class that
will be held on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at the Needham School Administration Building.
This class will focus on the new DESE Student Activity Accounts Guidelines.
Participants will learn how to establish student activity account financial policies and procedures and how to prepare for the annual SAA audit. Topics include:
- Stewardship and Custodial Responsibility
- General Operating Procedures
- Revenue, Receipts and Deposits
- Purchasing and Disbursements
- Class, Inactive Accounts and Deficits
- Student Travel