The Student Activities Account class is a one half-day class that
will be held on Wednesday, February 14, 2024, remotely. Up to four people may attend.
This class will focus on the new DESE Student Activity Accounts Guidelines.
Participants will learn how to establish student activity account financial policies and procedures and how to prepare for the annual SAA audit. Topics include:
- Stewardship and Custodial Responsibility
- General Operating Procedures
- Revenue, Receipts and Deposits
- Purchasing and Disbursements
- Class, Inactive Accounts and Deficits
- Student Travel